Recue system specifically designed for rescue in entertainment venues.
Bi-Directional mechanical advantage and lowering system that can be used in any direction from horizontal to vertical and back to horizontal. When lowering the top sheave functions as a capstan, and the 2-1/2 wraps of rope around the capstan provides 90% braking power. The system includes a double pulley and is pre-assembled for a 5 :1 mechanical advantage but can also be configured for 3 :1 or 4 : 1. Also includes a handled auto belay device with carabiner to use as a rope control anchor. 3 : 1 or higher rigged systems meet or exceed all OSHA and NFPA standards for two (2) person life supporting systems. The system is reeved with 7/16" (11 mm) static rope. Made in the U.S.A.
- Mechanical advantage system
- Scaffold hook and 4ft anchor strap for system anchorage
- Storage bag with shoulder straps for quick deployment
- Rescue clip for attachment to telescoping pole
- We recommend a 15ft minimum painters pole available at your local hardware store be purchased locally and kept with kit. (why pay the extra shipping charges)
- Carabiner for use with pole
- Webbing rescue ladder with scaffold hook for alternate assisted recue